19/11/2009

Une nuit de mystère avec des inconnus, à Londre. 
DSC04056.jpg picture by jojogya1
DSC04029.jpg picture by jojogya1 
DSC04025.jpg picture by jojogya1
DSC04041.jpg picture by jojogya1 
DSC04039.jpg picture by jojogya1 
DSC04054.jpg picture by jojogya1 
DSC04053.jpg picture by jojogya1
Photography at night is one of my favourite things to do! All the lights are picked up by the camera and interact with each other in a way that the main subject is blended within the whole scene and background. Here, the blur on each picture creates the illusion of the unknown. Everything looks quite mysterious. I like the viewers to ask themselves questions when looking at these pictures, and create their own story about what could be happening.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the girl with the red sunglasses!
    Great Work Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I hope that you enjoy looking through my blog. If you have any suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to email me.

    ReplyDelete