18/12/2009

Mon Inspiration

Filepmotwarysilhouette.jpg picture by jojogya1yigal.jpg picture by jojogya1vanessatrainagivenchy.jpg picture by jojogya1Amarillo.jpg picture by jojogya1DSC08620.jpg picture by jojogya1Tomscottim.jpg picture by jojogya1

Filep Motwary, Yigal, Vanessa Traina, Amarillo, Patterns archive from Leeds uni, Tom scott.

I have always wanted to start my own label or create another collection before I graduate, just to prove to myself that I am capable of achieving great things on my own. I am now 20 yrs old and feel like life has gone really fast. It is time to take things in control to become somebody... It’s never too late! This is some inspiration from other designers; I just love the silhouettes and fabrics they’ve used... I am giving myself this goal to achieve by the end of 2010; enough time to make it look true to my vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment